When browsing products, please note that some previous year models are not available. They are only included for comparison and information purposes; please inquire for availability or check out our New In Stock Inventory!
2018 Kawasaki Ninja H2™ R
Built Beyond Belief
The Kawasaki Ninja H2™R hypersport motorcycle is an engineering marvel, made possible only through the sourcing of technological expertise from multiple divisions of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI). The result of this unprecedented collaboration is a system of carefully crafted premium components and World Superbike racing inspired next-level electronics that work in concert to create an unbelievably powerful machine—one that’s more than worthy of the legendary H2 name.
- Unprecedentedly Powerful: The unprecedented power output of the supercharged Ninja H2™R motorcycle is made possible only through a system of finely-tuned and carefully crafted high-quality components.
- Premium Performance: Surrounding the Ninja H2™R motorcycle’s high-output engine are a multitude of premium, high-performance components, selected specifically for unmatchable performance at track speeds.
- Advanced Electronics: Key enhancements bring Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) WorldSBK championship-proven electronics management technology to the Ninja H2™R. This results in precise chassis orientation awareness that assists riders' ability to adapt to a wide range of closed-course riding conditions.
- Stunning Aerodynamic Styling: The Ninja H2™R motorcycle design projects intense force becoming a product of functional beauty. Each and every angle, from the carbon-fiber wings to the front fender, is designed to contribute unprecedented performance and style.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, supercharged
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression ratio: 8.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® w/50mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- Ignition: Digital
- Transmission: 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift & downshift), Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: New Uni-Trak, Öhlins TTX36 gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, and top-out spring/5.3 in.
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire: 190/65 ZR17 (78W)
- Front Brakes: Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes: Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel, with swingarm mounting plate
- Rake/Trail: 25.1 deg./4.3 in.
- Overall Length: 81.5 in.
- Overall Width: 33.5 in.
- Overall Height: 45.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 32.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 476.3 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in.
- Color Choices: Mirror Coated Matte Spark Black
- Warranty: N/A
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): N/A
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, supercharged
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® w/50mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- New Uni-Trak, Öhlins TTX36 gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, and top-out spring/5.3 in.
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire
- 190/65 ZR17 (78W)
- 57.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in.
- 25.1 deg.
- 4.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 476.3 lb.
- Mirror Coated Matte Spark Black