2016 Triton AUT1272
Our AUT line of premium aluminum trailers is designed with the utmost precision for years of trouble-free service. With features like straight or bi-fold ramp options, and full-length channels for adjustable tie-down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of ATV, UTV or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tiedown system provide unlimited tiedown flexibility.
- Aluminum loading ramp has four aluminum hinges providing superior support across the entire ramp.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Integrated tiedown system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tiedown flexibility.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Lanyards keep the ramp pins with the trailer.
- Four D-ring tiedowns providing unlimited adjustability for safe and secure hauling.
- Straight or less wind resistant bi-fold aluminum ramp.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- # of ATV’s: 1
- Bed Width (in.): 144
- Bed Length (in.): 144
- Overall Width (in.): 93
- Overall Length (in.): 193
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 2435
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 2940
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 560
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: ST205/75D14C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST205/75R14C Silver, ST205/75R14C Aluminum
- Coupler Size (in.): 2
- Hitch Height: 15.5
- Deck Height: 18.5
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Brake Options: Electric
- Carrying Capacity
- Without Brakes: 2435 lb.; With Brakes: 2940 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 560 lb.
- Without Brakes: 2995 lb.; With Brakes: 3500 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Brake Options
- Loading Style
- Inside Bed Width
- 144 in.
- Overall Length
- 193 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.
- Deck Height
- 18.5 in.
- Plywood Thickness