2015 Polaris Industries Sportsman XP 1000 EPS - Accessories
used 2015 spm 1000 left
Sale: Now until 4/30/2019
K & H Motor Sports
Sportsman XP 1000 EPS - Accessories
2015 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 EPS with 1,767 miles. The Sportsman 1000 features a powerful 88hp liquid cooled twin cylinder engine with fuel injection. Other features include the XP chassis, dual a-arm front suspension, independent rear suspension, automatic transmission (high / low ranges), reverse, built in storage, selectable 2wd / 4wd and engine braking. Accessories include a winch, front / rear bumpers and hand guards. Recently serviced and ready to go, don't miss out on this great looking XP 1000!
- Class-leading ProStar ® Power - 88 HP
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand AWD
- Tall 11.5" ground clearance
- Powerful ProStar 1000 Engine: The 1000 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 88 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. This big bore features a 270-degree offset crankshaft and dual balance shafts awesome power that remains incredibly smooth and vibration free.
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand AWD: The best just got better, the high-performance close ratio AWD system engages all four tires faster than ever when you need more traction. Works with the EPS system to provide Sportsman signature handling and reverts back to 2WD when you’re back on solid ground.
- Maximum Power and Functionality: With the power to tow 1,500 lbs. and carry a total of 360 lbs. on racks, plus the ability to accessorize in seconds with the Lock & Ride cargo system.
- Unmatched Accessory Integration: The XP 1000 comes standard with a Polaris HD 2500 winch and an integrated plow mount that makes getting work done easier than ever.
- Huge Rack Capacity: Lock & Ride front and rear racks can carry an industry-leading combined 360 lbs and boast 100 tie-down points on strong, rust-free composite racks. Letting you carry all of your gear securely and easily.
- Maximum Headlight Power: Two lights are located in the front bumper and one mounted in the handlebar pod. Maximize your lighting with the ability to have all three on at once for 150 W of power.
- Ergonomics for Your Comfort: With the engine rotated 90 degrees, riders enjoy 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles. The narrower seat reduces leg fatigue and increases rider comfort.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Class-leading Ground Clearance: With nearly 12" of ground clearance, clear bigger rocks, navigate deeper ruts, and go where other ATVs can't.
- Legendary Smooth Rolled IRS: Years of innovation and relentless tuning have refined the ride to a level unmatched in the industry. Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) angles the shocks rearward for 10.25" of travel leading to a smoother ride and less squat during acceleration.
- Anti-kickback Steering: Placing the steering axis near the neutral center of the tire and having the long Dual A-Arm Front Suspension dramatically reduces kickback and minimizes rider fatigue that comes with jolts to the handlebars from trail and ground obstacles.
- Supreme Vehicle Control with ADC and EBS: Active Descent Control (ADC) and Engine Braking System (EBS) work together to control downhill braking to give you optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
Polaris Engineered Accessories
- Winches: Designed specifically for your vehicle. Pre-wired chassis, innovative mounting technology, and integrated handlebar control switch make installing and using your winch easier than ever.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 952cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, Rolled 10.25 in. (26 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; PXT 6
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-14; PXT
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb. (55 kg)/240 lb. (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 5.25 gal. (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in. (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in. (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb. (261 kg)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Seat Height: 37 in. (94 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53 in. (134.6cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 822 lb. (374 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Black Pearl Metallic
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Time, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
NOTES:May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories. Warning: Polaris off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; PXT 6
- Rear Travel
- 10.25 in. (26 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, Rolled
- Rear Brake Type
- Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 11-14; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 822 lb. (374 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb. (55 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 240 lb. (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal. (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in. (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- 53 in. (134.6cm)
- Drive Train
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Standard: Digital
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Black Pearl Metallic