2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT
used 14 vulcan 900 lt left
Riders wanting to hit the open road on an affordably priced touring cruiser need look no further than the Vulcan® 900 Classic LT. This V-twin cruiser has the necessary touring goods to comfortably rack up the miles. Both rider and passenger will appreciate the adjustable windshield, the deep-dyed saddlebags, and passenger backrest. The matching chrome brass studs on the seat, saddlebags, and backrest highlight Kawasaki’s attention to detail, while the Vulcan’s superb engineering and dependability record provide peace of mind when traveling.
• 903cc V-twin provides an optimal balance of performance and manageability in a stylish package
• Seat shape offers lumbar support for rider comfort, and an ample seating area for the passenger
• Standard passenger backrest for comfort and security
• Optically correct windscreen accommodates a wide range of riders through adjustable height
• Top quality leather saddlebags have easy-to-use quick-release fasteners and are deep-dyed for long-lasting color
• Chrome brass studded seat matches saddlebags and passenger backrest
• Luxurious two-tone paint is standard
• Stylish tank-top instrumentation includes convenient fuel gauge
• Class-leading 5.3-gallon fuel tank
• NEW seat features improved lumbar support for the rider and a wider and longer rear section for passenger comfort
• 24 month factory warranty is the longest in its class, and can be supplemented with up to four additional years of Kawasaki Protection Plus™ coverage—bumping the total possible warranty to an amazing SIX YEARS!
• Smooth and reliable engine tuned to deliver a healthy dose of torque at low rpm
• Gear-driven balancer allows use of single-pin crankshaft without excessive vibration
• Rubber mounted to reduce engine vibration at all speeds
Four-valve Cylinder Head
• Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow, creating more power and low-end torque
• Single overhead cam design is simple, lightweight and practical
• Long intake tracts narrow near the combustion chamber to increase intake flow speed for more efficient filling, increased torque and better low-end response
Liquid and Air Cooling
• Finned cylinders and head combined with liquid cooling result in exceptional thermal control
• Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
• Automatic fan helps keep things cool
• Includes temperature warning light
Dual Slash-cut Mufflers
• Big slash-cut mufflers look great and contain emission-reducing honeycomb catalyzers
Positive Neutral Finder
• Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to easily find neutral, with a minimum of fuss
Electronic Fuel Injection
• Superb performance and rideability thanks to dual throttle bodies with sub-throttles
• The ECU controlled sub-throttles are located behind the main throttle valve, allowing the DFI® system to provide more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
• Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for optimal acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption
Kevlar-Reinforced Belt Drive
• Lower unsprung weight than a shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action
• Efficiently transfers power to the rear wheel
• Cleaner and lower maintenance than chain drive
Double Cradle Frame
• Very rigid, large-diameter box section backbone allows for a larger fuel tank and lightweight handling at low speeds
• Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at low speeds
• Long wheelbase contributes to a relaxed highway ride
• Triangular swingarm has a hardtail appearance, with a single shock hidden beneath the seat
• Long and low chassis for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact
41mm Front Fork
• Excellent rigidity and 5.9 inches of travel
• 32-degree rake angle offers excellent straight line manners
• Classic look with wide fork pitch
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
• The 300mm front and 270mm rear brake rotors are gripped by twin-piston calipers for some of the best stopping power in the class
Spoke Custom Wheels
• Chromed steel rims and spokes
• “Spool-style” polished aluminum front hub
Wide Rear Tire
• 180mm rear tire provides added traction while projecting a powerful image
• Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers
Tank-mounted Speedometer with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
• Provides riders crucial information at a glance
• Compact design matches the bike’s clean look
• Robust, optically correct, acrylic plastic windscreen is shaped for smooth airflow
• Strong chrome-plated steel supports enhance cruiser style
• Adjustable height
• Carefully selected top grain cowhide with minimal flaws and deep dyed for a long-lived finish
• Slant top opening lid, with two 1.5-inch wide leather straps, chrome buckles and hidden quick release fasteners
• Dual panel lid construction with embossed Vulcan logo detail
• Half-inch diameter chrome plated brass stud accents
• Metal reinforced upper edge so bags hold their shape
• Rolled and riveted lid minimizes water entry
• Seat shape offers increased lumbar support for improved rider comfort, and a longer and wider seating area for the passenger
• Ultra-low 26.8-inch seat height allows riders to easily plant both feet on the ground at stops
• Laid-back riding comfort for two
• Detailed with half-inch diameter chrome plated brass studs
• Classic tombstone shape
• Strong chrome plated steel supports
• Pad detailed with chrome plated brass studs
- Engine: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four valves per cylinder V-twin
- Displacement: 903cc / 55.1 cu.in.
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 74.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Fuel System: DFI® with dual 34mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Rake/Trail: 32 deg./6.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® swingarm / 4.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 130/90-16
- Rear Tire Size: 180/70-15
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Front Brakes / Rear Brakes: Single 300mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper / 270mm hydraulic disc
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 58.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 657.1 lb.
- Color Choices: Candy Cardinal Red / Metallic Graphite Gray, Metallic Graphite Gray / Metallic Spark Black
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Frame: Double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, SOHC, four valves per cylinder V-twin
- 903cc (55.1 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 74.2 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with dual 34mm Keihin throttle bodies
- TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® swingarm / 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 270mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.8 in.
- 32 deg.
- 6.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 657.1 lb.
- Final Drive
- Candy Cardinal Red / Metallic Graphite Gray, Metallic Graphite Gray / Metallic Spark Black
- 24 Months